A limited number of Quill Camp Scholarships are available for students with high financial need and are provided by the generous support of the George Mason University Parent and Family Fund. They will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. Scholarships will cover $175 of the $200 registration fee for Quill Camp: Republic, Quill Camp: True Crime, Quill Camp: Studio, and Quill Camp: Vision. Students will still be responsible for the remaining $25. Scholarships will cover $125 of the $150 fee for Quill Camp: Sneak Peak. Students will still be responsible for the remaining $25. Scholarships will cover $175 of the $275 fee for Project Peak. Students will still be responsible for the remaining $100.
Qualifications for Scholarship Eligibility
- Students must be admitted to George Mason University for Fall 2022 or Spring 2023
- Students must demonstrate high financial need
- Students must have submitted the FAFSA
- Students must submit the Quill Camp Scholarship Request Form.
- Students who are awarded a scholarship are expected to attend Quill Camp
Please CLICK HERE to register for Quill Camp! Please note, your registration is not complete until you complete the following: registration, payment, and liability waiver(s). Our liability waiver(s) will be sent via email after you have fully paid and registered. All correspondence will be from our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!